1. Do you have a book with deckled edges?
I have the Shatter Me series by Tahereh Mafi so any of those
2. Do you have a book with 3 or more people on the cover?
It’s not very clear, but We Were Liars by E. Lockhart
3. Do you have a book based on another fictional story?
Yes, A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
4. Do you have a book with a title 10 letters long?
I have Love & Gelato by Jenna Evans Welch
5. Do you have a book with a title that starts and ends with the same letter?
After searching, the first one I found was New Moon by Stephanie Meyer
6. Do you have a Mass Market Paperback book?
I might, I don’t have access to check this book for confirmation but I believe that Clockwork Princess is a Mass Market Paperback
7. Do you have a book written by an author using a pen name?
I don’t own books that have the pen name but I do own books of the authors that have used pen names before, like J.K. Rowling and Stephen King
8. Do you have a book with a character’s name in the title?
I do. Eleanor and Park by Rainbow Rowell.
9. Do you have a book with 2 maps in it?
This might be cheating but Throne of Glass has a map on two pages, but it’s just a connecting map
10. Do you have a book that was turned into a TV show?
The Six of Crows duology is turning into a TV show, but it’s not currently out
11. Do you have a book written by someone who is originally famous for something else? (celebrity/athlete/politician/tv personality…)
I do, I have one called Gmorning, Gnight by Lin Manuel Miranda
12. Do you have a book with a clock on the cover?
The only one I can think of is Map of Time by Félix J. Palma
13. Do you have a poetry book?
I have multiple. The first one I saw was Love Her Wild by Atticus
14. Do you have a book with an award stamp on it?
Yes. Aristotle and Dante Discover the Secrets of the Universe
15. Do you have a book written by an author with the same initials as you?
I believe I don’t. I have multiple authors beginning with N but not my last initial.
16. Do you have a book of short stories?
I don’t think so. I just unhauled a book that did though
17. Do you have a book that is between 500-510 pages long?
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare, this one took a long time to find because there were a lot of books below or above this amount
18. Do you have a book that was turned into a movie?
Yes. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green
19. Do you have a graphic novel?
It’s a manga called Ten Count by Rihito Takarai
20. Do you have a book written by 2 or more authors?
I do. I have My Lady Jane by Cynthia Hand, Brodie Ashton, and Jodi Meadows