1) The last book you didn’t finish?
I think that has to be The Hunger Games, otherwise, I finish the books I start
2) The last book you re-read?
I don’t think that I have fully re-read a book recently enough for me to remember, but I have read a few chapters in, All the Ugly and Wonderful Things.
3) The last book you bought?
A Darker Shade of Magic by V. E. Schwab
4) The last book you said you read but didn’t?
I don’t think I’ve said I read a book and actually didn’t unless it was in high school when I didn’t read many of the assigned books
5) The last book you wrote in the margins of?
I never wrote in the margins of a book before, unless it was a textbook, but I have annotated a book using tabs, and the last book I did that too, was The Perks of Being a Wallflower
6) The last book you had signed?
I’ve never gone to get a book signed, but I want to eventually
7) The last book you lost?
I would remember that, but If I lost a book, I probably wouldn’t remember about it if it wasn’t in my eyesight
8) The last book you had to replace?
Three Dark Crowns, I had bought this book but as I took it out of the box, it was damaged so bad it would have been impossible to read
9) The last book you had an argument over?
I don’t think I’ve ever officially had an argument with someone about books because I don’t have people around me that read, but once I find a book I dislike, I rant about it for a while
10) The last book you couldn’t get hold of?
I can’t think of anything for this question